1. Only 16 teams will be granted entries in each group. We kindly request you to submit your entries promptly.
2. Teams are required to report at least thirty minutes prior to their scheduled match.
3. The duration of the league matches will be 10 minutes per half, with a 2-minute break between the two halves. The quarterfinals, semi-finals, and finals will have a game time of 15 minutes per half, with a 5-minute break between the two halves.
4. All players must be dressed in an appropriate playing kit, including proper football studs and stockings.
5. The tournament will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the 9-A-Side.
6. The organizers reserve the right to postpone or cancel the tournament in the event of unforeseen circumstances. We kindly ask all schools to cooperate with the organizers in such cases.
1. The Tournament will be played on league cum knockout format.
2. Each age category 16 Teams will participate; entries will be on first come first serve basis.
3. A team will consist of 7 3=10 Players for each age group.
4. The game time per match will be 10 minutes each half, with 2 minutes break.
between the two halves and the quarter finals. Semifinals and the finals will be played for 12 minutes each half, with 5 minutes break between the two halves.
5. All the players from the team should be in proper playing kit along with the shoes and stockings.
6. All the Players are required to carry their original school ID Cards & Aadhar cards with them during the tournament at the respective venues. Players should produce their ID cards at the venue as and when asked for it.
7. Any team found with an over aged player or any manipulation in the documents will be disqualified without any kind of prior intimation.
8. The tournament will be played as per the rules of 7 -A-Side Football Federation of India.
9. The organizers have the right to postpone or cancel the tournament. All schools are requested to co-operate with the organizers for smooth conduct of the event.
All the matches will be played on the League cum Knock out basis.
1. The match will take place on a natural grass/artificial turf s field.
2. The field will have small dimensions suitable for 5-a-side games.
3. There will be a penalty area on the field.
4. A half line will be present.
1. Teams consist of 5 players plus a goalkeeper and 2 substitutes, totaling 7 registered
2. A player from a younger age group can participate in an older age category if they haven’t played in that category before.
3. Substitutions can be made freely, but only among the 7 registered players.
4. Teams must have a minimum of 4 players; otherwise, the opposing team wins the game.
1. Players must wear jerseys and shorts as proper football attire.
2. Shin guards and stockings are compulsory for player safety. Referees can ask players to leave the field if they are not properly equipped.
3. Proper sports shoes with studs are allowed, while barefoot players are not permitted.
4. Jerseys should have a distinct colour to differentiate from both the opponent and the goalkeeper.
Duration of the match
1. The match duration is limited to a maximum of 20 minutes, with each half lasting 10 minutes. The teams will switch sides at halftime, unless the organizer decides to reverse this arrangement.
2. Every team is required to have a goalkeeper.
3. Goals can be scored from any part of the playground.
4. Offside rules are not applicable in this tournament.
5. There are no specific scoring zones, halves, or restricted areas for scoring.
6. Heading is allowed, without any limitations, in this tournament.
Points tabulation and walkover
1. A team earns 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss.
2. If a team receives a walkover in the league, they will be awarded 3 points, and the average goal of the opposing team will be considered.
3. If a team fails to report within 5 minutes after the scheduled start time, a goal will be awarded against the defaulting team for every 5-minute interval. If there is further delay, the opponent will be granted a walkover.
Grouping and Qualification
1. Each group will have more than 2 teams.
2. The team that finishes first in each group qualifies for the next round (based on the number of teams participating).
3. If two teams in a group have equal points, the following criteria will determine qualification:
4. Result of their previous match against each other.
5. Goal average.
6. Goals scored.
7. Goals conceded.
8. A toss will be held for a Golden Penalty kick. The captain of the toss-winning team decides whether to kick or save (only one kick).
Tie Breaker: for knock out stage round.
1. Each team will have the opportunity to take 3 penalty kicks from the penalty mark. In other words, the sudden death rule will be in effect until the referees make decisions based on time considerations.
2. In the case of a tie after regular playtime in the semi-final and final matches, an additional 5 minutes of extra time may be played. If a decision is still not reached, a tie breaker will be used, followed by sudden death, if necessary, as outlined in clause 9.C.5.
3. Penalty kicks or tie breaker kicks will be taken from the penalty spot.
1. If a team exits the playing field in protest during the match, they will be disqualified from the tournament.
2. Only players and officials are allowed to enter the field during the match; no one else may do so.
3. In the case of repeated yellow card offenses by the same player:
4. The first yellow card will serve as a warning.
5. Upon receiving a second yellow card, the player will be suspended for 2 minutes.
6. If a player accumulates 3 yellow cards, it will be considered a red card offense. The player will be unable to participate for the remainder of the match, and no substitution will be permitted.
7. A red card will result in the player’s suspension for the remaining duration of the same match. The severity of the offense will be evaluated by the committee to determine the extent of the suspension.
8. If a player is found to not be a student of the respective school, the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
9. The referee’s decisions during the match are final. No protests will be entertained regarding factual matters concerning the referee’s decisions.
Start & Restart the Match
1. The starting position for a direct kick is from the center point/spot.
2. Instead of throwing, a kick-in will be used, but it will be an indirect kick (with a maximum height limit up to the knee level), except for U-10 where there is no height limit.
3. During any type of free kick, opponents must stand or form a wall at a minimum distance of 5 yards. Failure to do so may result in the referee issuing a yellow card, in accordance with clause 11.C.
4. U-12 players are not permitted to perform volley kicks as a goalkeeper.
1. The kick-off shall be taken directly.
2. A goal kick shall be taken directly.
3. A corner kick shall be taken directly.
4. The goalkeeper’s kick or throw-in shall be taken directly.
5. A throw-in or kick-in shall be taken indirectly.
6. The Offside rule does not apply.
7. A penalty kick shall be awarded for any penal offense committed inside the penalty area.
8. Direct and indirect free kicks shall be awarded according to the laws of the game or the referee’s decision.
9. Rolling substitutions are allowed; however, the first player must leave the field before the
substitute can enter. Failure to do so will result in a yellow card (clause 11.c) and an indirect free kick from where the player entered.
10. If a substitute player touches the ball while the match is in progress and the ball is in play, a direct kick or penalty kick shall be awarded against their team.
VIVA PREMIER COMPETITIONS
|Individual Event:||Team/Pair Event:|
|1st Place: 5 points||1st Place: 10 points|
|2nd Place: 3 points||2nd Place: 7 points|
|3rd Place: 1 point|